Awwwww.... Logan is such a cutie!! :) He looks so big to me, which means it's been too long since we've visited with you- are you up for one soon? MWF would be my best days since E starts preschool two days a week (just mornings; wouldn't have time to make it up to the 'burg and back w/o him), but we're flexible. I miss you and give yourself and your little solids-eating man a congratulatory hug for me! :)
3 comments:
SOOOOO CUTE!!!
I hope Logan liked it!
Awwwww.... Logan is such a cutie!! :) He looks so big to me, which means it's been too long since we've visited with you- are you up for one soon? MWF would be my best days since E starts preschool two days a week (just mornings; wouldn't have time to make it up to the 'burg and back w/o him), but we're flexible. I miss you and give yourself and your little solids-eating man a congratulatory hug for me! :)
Post a Comment